Friday, October 30, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

Well, well... It's Friday Fright time! Even though I have more important things to do today (and this week), I still took some time to carve some pumpkins and blog about it. You're welcome. Please appreciate the progression...
2 weeks ago = bat from a stencil

one week ago = aubie (from camera and freehand)

Saturday = Elmo for Seth (from a coloring book that told me steps of drawing Elmo)

yesterday = work party pumpkin. it was MJ's face (see the glasses) but then it didn't work and his face caved in (like in real life) and so we gave up. I wrote "your mom" on it because it looks like your mom (at Halloween or during the off-season). We didn't win, but I have included the winners' pumpkin:

So that's about all I have to offer for today. Just sad I won't be dressing up with baby doll hands in Chicago this year. I'm off to buy a car, so wish me luck, if you want good things for me. And in the words of Modest Mouse, "Happy Halloween!" B-dubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment