Thursday, November 5, 2009

Three hundred, seventeen thousand, four hundred miiiiiiiles…

How do you measure two decades of a car? I think Ashley had a good start with the Puffy song tribute. Thanks for that. So for those that don’t know, I got a new car! I’m super excited and thankful for it. (AND… to celebrate, I got my ears pierced. That’s right!) I was looking at some used cars, but my sister urged me to just get a new one for many reasons. My reaction: Fine then, I’ll get what I wanted all along… a Scion.

So after many years of driving scared, I have a car with brakes and all sorts of cool stuff. I’m not used to having nice things, so I’m trying to let the idea sink in still. And I’ve gone through 3 drive-thrus so far and they’re awesome. Ashley, since you haven’t ridden in it, here’s a quick video for you.



I got it just in time for Moss Rock Festival this weekend. I have to go set up tomorrow morning and leave everything until Saturday. I’m all nervous and busy getting my tent ready to set up. Hopefully everything will fit in my car and in one load. I think it’s going to be great weather for it, so I’m hoping for the best and maybe I'll break even. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Websites you need to check out:
1) My Life Is Average (There are so many good things and I wish they happened to me. You definitely need to check out the Halloween ones… best ever!)
2) Notcot (Cool ideas or just fun stuff to look at.)

Okay, have a great Thursday. Scion kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Nice ride. May I make the suggestion though that you keep Melissa as far away from the inside of it as possible?

    ReplyDelete