Thursday, October 15, 2009

whaaaaaaa haaaaaappen??

happy October 15th, 2009, folks. it is currently a tad chilly in the office, but it's more than a tad drizzly outside, so I'm gonna try to tough it out in here. speaking of drizzly, Finn (football jock/Glee member) on Glee last night suggested that he and his cheerleader girlfriend name their daughter Drizzle. awesome. I absolutely love that show. this preview has probably one of my favorite lines ever: "I'm about to vomit down your back." yeah, she said it.

so a few things:

-I'm hopefully getting my car back today. keep your fingers crossed that Brandon wasn't lying to me about that. I've missed Sammy. I'm probably gonna take her for some ice cream on Saturday. and by ice cream, I mean oil change.
-umm, the 6-year-old boy who is flying over Colorado in the homemade flying saucer/air balloon/really great idea.....whaaaaaaat? crazy, funny, sad, bizzare, entertaining, frightening...it's all of these things. hopefully he'll get back to the ground safely and have the mother of all "I walked on the moon" stories to tell at parties.
-Mama Jordan is in Pell City right now. this is good news, cause I'll hopefully get to see her, but bad news cause she's there because Weea isn't doing too great. she's fallen twice in the past week and has bronchitis. so keep ol' Weea in your prayers!
-I forget how much I love bagels and how much eating breakfast really helps your day. I know, who woulda thought? kudos to the chocolate chip, asiago cheese and everything bagels at Panera.
-I still haven't called the maintenance crew about my disposal not working, but the disgusting bits and "vomit down your back" smell that is coming from my sink is forcing me to finally call. seriously, it's bad. no, seriously. I kind of dislike myself a lot for putting this one off.
-the Cooley pumpkin carving/movie watching extravaganza is next Friday. I'm excited.
-OK, we just watched the footage of the balloon landing....where is the boy? what's going on? I'm sure this will all be resolved once you read this, but right now I'm just confused and worried.


that's gonna be it for now. enjoy your Thursday!

holla back,
mj

1 comment:

  1. glad this isn't the first time i've seen this family on tv. glad your car is "fixed" and that the mom's in town. maybe we need to go see weea, perhaps in tribute of the current rain storms. AND, i've also started eating mini-bagels for breakfast. i've run out of butter. peace.

    ReplyDelete