Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bye Witch!

So, the going away party is over, but Ashley is still here and I like that. I think we pulled off a pretty great surprise party, full of lies and trickery. Here are some sweet group pictures from that evening. Funny followed by serious:


Highlights of the day:

1) My friend at work, Jenny, brought me back 2 little containers of sand from Hawaii. More specifically, Jenny got me sand from 2 locations of the beach where they shoot LOST. I was REALLY excited about it. One is from the plane crash beach site and the other from the campsite location.

2) I bought the new Ingrid Michaelson CD and it's good. It has 2 videos on there and I think it's going to be a good album, especially since we are about to see her in a few weeks.

3) The long-awaited photo shoot. I'm excited to take pictures tonight in my suit(s).

BW!

No comments:

Post a Comment