Friday, September 25, 2009

Why do they call it pop?

Greetings from Chicago. Um, I've been pretty terrible at blogging, but I guess that's what happens during a life change? who knows.

Learning curve is pretty steep - so I still feel like I'm trying to figure out how to live my life, but I like good 'ole Chicago thus far. Well, except that they call coke "pop." really guys? let's stop that.

I'm giving you guys a little video tour so you can see the place....I still have a lot to do, but I figure it's as good as the place is gonna get for a while. Sorry I look rough, hit a motivation streak today and have been cleaning/hanging stuff on the walls.

enjoy.

I also bought a new pair of shoes to walk...cause apparently they do that a lot here. go figure.

Hopefully I'll be better about writing more often....so Amy will stop dominating the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey chicka! Love the new digs. I will definitely have to come visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice place, buddy! really, i like it a lot. you look pretty settled and i'm impressed by the luxurious living room. thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting the video! I'm liking the new casa a lot! and I don't like the use of "pop." I'd push for calling everything cherry coke though.

    ReplyDelete