Friday, April 9, 2010

Voluntary Torture? Sure, I'm Game

Well well well, ladies. Look who's back to revive the blog!

In the news: We had beautiful sunny weather...which I enjoyed a bit too much and got sunburned. Never fear! no skin cancer here! (hey that rhymed) Then Old Man Winter decided to come visit and bring some t-storms, rain, sleet, and yes...snow. womp womp. GOOD news is that sunshine is back and it'll stick around for a little while.

Lollapalooza announced their lineup. While I was initially underwhelmed, the non-headliner bands look pretty sweet. Too bad I'm poor. Trying to figure out a way to get tickets.

I just bought a Groupon to get a discount for Mado. Pretty pumped about it. Going this weekend.

Bella is on a diet. she seems pretty pissed about it. hopefully she'll start slimming down soon and appreciate what I'm doing for her.

On to voluntary torture: I went to my very first Spin class yesterday. It was my first EVER spin class and I must say it totally kicked my butt. I'll probably go back, but it's tough stuff. Oh, but that's not all folks! I also decided to do a body pump express class...which is aerobic weight lifting right after spin. My body feels like it wants to give up on life. Does that mean I'm fit?? I dunno.

Sunny weather brings hope to my fitness goals, and I plan to sit outside and read a lot over the next few weeks.

When are you guys visiting again?

Ok, Martin out!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for blogging. i'd like to leave a real comment. really excited about bella's new diet and lack of ice. proud of your exercise adventures; i don't have the talent to do such things. or maybe it's the motivation...hm. and i think we are visiting in the fall now, but not "again," as you know full well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one that reads this blog anymore? Maybe not but apparently Schell and Mel have some serious writer's block going on. I mean I know Melissa leads a fast pace life and is go go go all of the time but hasn't had a post in 75 DAYS!!! I think she must be done missing you already Ashley. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i commented and in trying to delete the chinese spammers, i deleted and recommented several times. i read this blog, but was patiently waiting for melissa so i wasn't a blog hog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...i mean, it makes everything in life right when we're all just waiting on melissa :) whenever you're ready sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete