Sunday, January 10, 2010

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland...and it's freakin cold.

Happy New Year! I hope you guys have continued our new year's eve tradition of making new friends and having awkward dining experiences.
Well, school wasted no time in kicking my butt and we've hit the ground running. Meanwhile, Chicago winter is in full force. While you Alabama kids were closing down the state for 1/4 of an inch of snow, I think we got about a foot...and I walked to school during the snowstorm. I finally charged my camera and took pics of the snow that remains to share with you all.
This first photo, the true shore stops pretty much where the white snow stops. We have an ice coast/cliff now from the waves washing up and freezing.
Here's a better view of the ice.
and again


Ice Ice everywhere!!!

Finally, the cutest snow-loving dog in the world.
Take luck!
Ashley and Bella

1 comment:

  1. i've really enjoyed your pictures. it kinda looks like a photo-shopped picture of the beach and then you just drew some snow on it. if so, nicely done. otherwise, best of luck in all that snow.

    ReplyDelete