Sunday, January 24, 2010

I blame Delilah

Well Melissa, now you've gone and done it. You've given me S.A.D. What's that you say? It's not contaigous? Well, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not listening to Delilah or living in this grey, sunless land would be unbearable. Yes, I do think I'm battling seasonal affective disorder...not trying to hop on some trend, but I really miss sunshine.

Snow is on the way soon. You both fail for not blogging more. I am blogging to procrastinate homework. I did conquer my clothes mountain today and did 3 loads of laundry. Load 4 is saved for another day.

My new Reebok EasyTone shoes are on their way from China to Odenville, then will be sent from Odenville to Chicago...they're going to be well traveled. I'll let you know how toned I feel once I get them.

Upcoming Schedule of events:
1/26 - Media Economics assignment due, IMC Strategic Process case due
1/28 - Statistics and Market Research project due
2/2 - LOST! Bella and I are excited to welcome back our favorite show. Hosting a little gathering at my house...so I should call Merry Maids now. :)
2/4 - Matt Hires at Schubas
(tenative)
3/5 - Citizen Cope @ Vic Theatre
3/8 - Finals round one
3/16 - Finals round two followed by...
SPRING BREAK
4/30 - Owl City @ Aragon Entertainment Center

It's amazing how quickly time can pass and how slow it can feel all at the same time.

I'm out of the music loop, so please let me know what CDs I need to acquire.

Ok, I should really do work now.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think your friends miss you already anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the cuss are easy tone shoes? and do they come with diabetic circulation socks? and why are they not just shipping straight to you?

    your schedule seems really exciting, and tell citizen cope hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the post. here are a few thoughts:

    -I'm sorry for giving you S.A.D. but you shouldn't have asked for the new year's kiss in the first place.
    -I did not know you were getting Reebok easytone shoes, but I'm very excited about this development in your life. please let me know how you like them and if they tone your body with ease. please also get that weight that you shake, and let me know how that works out. but seriously, let me know about the shoes.
    -I like your list of upcoming events. good luck with all the school biz. you know I'm pumped about LOST! I'm starting season 5, and it is ridiculous. and I love it. I saw that Matt Hires is coming to WorkPlay. I haven't heard anything from him, but I'm always up for new music! give me your thoughts if you go see him.
    -I agree with you on the time thing. and now I'm actually thinking that it may be the result of someone (e.g. John Locke or Ben Linus) moving Alabama. so now when AL Power says I'm late on a bill, I'm gonna respond with "no I'm not. you haven't sent it yet."
    -here are a few current music faves: Among the Oak & Ash, Vienna Teng, The Civil Wars, Gregory Alan Isakov, Ian Axel, and I've heard some of the new Vampire Weekend and like it. and Norah Jones' new album is pretty good.

    this is a fairly long comment, so I feel like it should almost qualify for a post. I'll write a too legit to quit post later this week...promise. much love from bham!

    ReplyDelete