Monday, August 24, 2009

put your thumb out, hitch it and reverse it

so like any good employee, the first part of my day consists of checking out the headlines on my Google homepage. and by headlines, I really mean my "Oddly Enough" and "How to of the Day" sections. please check out this "how to" treat for today.

it has to do with hitchhiking, but to sum up my favorite part, I will show this picture:




and please note that under "Take Precautions," what I would consider to be a pretty useful warning, is the last bullet.

"Pack some pepper spray, in case you encounter a shady character, on or off the road."

in case you encounter a shady character. yeah, just on the off chance that someone with less than honorable intentions picks you up on the side of the road. you'll probably be OK....you're wearing a bear costume and holding a sign that reads "won't kill you." good luck getting to Dollywood.

in other news, I'm absolutely loving the She & Him album. so flippin' good. this one is probably my fave.

mmm, good music on a Monday. delicious.

2 comments:

  1. i look fwd to hearing the she & him album. hint hint. the song i have is "why do you let me stay here?"... is that on your album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you'd like a copy? is that what you had said? I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will do that and get you a copy. and I'll bring you some blank CDs...like I've been saying I'll do. and, yes, "why do you let me stay here" is on there. darn goode.

    ReplyDelete