Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday

I think the most exciting part of my week has been discovering that Amy has a "back patio." had I known this before, we would have been hanging out there ALL the time. however, it was also exciting to see Amy's art. I think Artwalk is going to kick some major boo-tay. or ass, if you wanna put it that way.

so here's my random thought of the day. it baffles me how some people can be so completely selfless, caring and compassionate towards animals but treat people like (well, I was gonna say dogs, but they actually treat dogs with a very kind heart, so I'll choose something else), let's say, crap. I don't get it. and it's not that I don't think we should be there for our four-legged friends. I just don't understand how you can have such a heart for saving and caring for animals in need, and at the same time be so short and rude to our two-legged friends (well, and Heather Mills...her prosthetic leg counts). sorry, that was mean. maybe I should be saying these things to myself. so here's my suggestion: be nice to animals....and humans. let's all just give it a try. it's incredibly, incredibly easy to be nice to people. I promise.

OK, done with that.

some things I'm looking forward to:

visiting the folks at the new house in St Simons (Sept 7)
Artwalk (Sept 11-12)
Sidewalk (Sept 25-27)
Ingrid Michaelson concert (Sept 24)
NEEDTOBREATHE concert (Oct 3)
Brandi Carlile concert (Oct 11)
Halloween in Chicago (Oct 31)
car ride up to Chicago with Amy and Claytong (October...whenever he goes...probably leaving at 9:00 p.m.)

I'm also looking forward to doing more things that I say I'm gonna do. I really want to start writing more. well, let's be honest...start writing. so tell me to write. ask me if I've written. write me a story, and tell me to do the same for you.

good things to come. I'm excited about life. by the by, we're having banana split ice cream again today at Luckie....and we're playing Rock Band in the main conference room at 4:00. get. it.

give me an awkward side hug when you see me,
mj

3 comments:

  1. i wish you wouldnt talk about ashley like that on our blog. you know she reads this too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish y'all would both learn to use capitalization when needed.

    Also I would like to go ahead and say Melissa and I in a car for 700 miles would end with MJ stranded at a dairy somewhere in Indiana. Or perhaps in Lake Michigan if you somehow made it that far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you guys didn't hate me so much.

    ReplyDelete