Friday, June 4, 2010

don't fret...it's Friday!

hello and happy Friday to you all! as P (exlamation point) ink would say, I'm ready to get this party started. and by party, I mean weekend. I'm heading to St. Simons to see the fam and to celebrate Mama Jordan's birthday. I haven't been home since Christmas, so I'm excited to spend a few days there (and have some time off work)! some things I hope we'll do: hit up the beach, make mom drink a margarita, hear some music at the local coffeehouse, go to a restaurant where they do something embarrassing in order to make you feel special on your birthday. something I know for a fact my mom and I will do: go to Jacksonville to see Brandi Carlile in concert! ooooooooooooo OOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm very pumped to see her again, but I'm really excited my mom is getting to see her perform live for the first time with me. I've turned her into a pretty big fan, so it should be a pretty awesome time.

I hope Amy has blogged about our trip to Decatur, because it was pretty spectacular. uncle Bob and aunt Mary are by far two of the coolest people I've ever met. very good times last weekend. I think we need to make a trip back there soon, visit with them and catch a show at Eddie's Attic. I've always wanted to see a concert there, so, let's do that! I'm going to work the merch table for the 3 out of Tenn show at WorkPlay on 6/13...Trent Dabbs, Andrew Belle and Andy Davis. kind of random, but I saw a tweet that they needed help, and I replied. sell some t-shirts, listen to some music, I can deal with that.

In other news, I hear that McDonald's recalled 12 million Shrek glasses. so, sadly, y'all are gonna have to get those out your mouth. well, that's all from me for now. y'all have a fantastic weekend! Ash, I'm glad you'll be done with classes for a while! and I think that means akschell and I will be visiting soon!

lata,
mj

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete