Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amy, I'm glad you're blogging

I'd like to start by giving Amy kudos for keeping ISMYA alive recently.

Sorry friends. This quarter has been filled with tons of group work, which leaves me little motivation to open a computer once I get home.

I'm ready for Spring.

I've had the cold that won't die for a week and a half now. I finally sound normal again, but it's still hanging on by it's little fingertips.

I went to Louisville with Clayton for valentine's day, and that was fun times. We ate tapas, Persian food, an awesome brunch, went to the Louisville Slugger Museum, AND Churchill Downs. So, fun-filled weekend! I haven't unpacked the bag I took yet...oops.

Bella is a wretch and only wants to eat snow, so I'm definitely ready for a thaw.

I'm getting ready to mail Frank's b'day present....already almost a week late. fail. I was hindered by the inconvenience of a post office, lack of scotch tape, and the devil cold. :)
Better late than NEVER!

Just 5 more days of class this quarter, then we're on to finals. Bring it.

Citizen Cope March 5! Clayton visits March 16! Finals END March 16th!

Amy, are you ready for your b'day??? It's rapidly approaching!!!

I want a cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. oh you are welcome. and don't feel bad, i'm not done unpacking from that weekend either. i'm not ready for my bday... it always catches me by surprise. i need to start preparing mid-february. and maybe you should send bella back down with clayton.

    ReplyDelete