Saturday, December 5, 2009

finals

Finals are here, and I have been doing homework for WAY too long already this weekend. I see no light at the end of the tunnel. My eyes kind of feel like they are crossing and I didn't interact face-to-face with another human being until after 6 today....oy vey. I like that yiddish word and shall continue to use it.

So yes, I'm MIA. Yes, it's cold. I'll try to take pics/video whenever we actually get a real snow around here.

Feel free to call and say hi! See y'all in a week or so! (unless you read this blog, and don't live in B'ham, then maybe see you never.)

Here's your culture lesson. In Korea, they don't t type LOL or haha, they type kkkkkkkkkk or if they're really tickled they'll type kyah kyah kyah. I like it!

Paz y felicidades!

2 comments:

  1. why? why do you know this? why do they type this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno. my friend Yun says that it sounds like a laugh. (more licke a snicker laugh)

    ReplyDelete