Thursday, July 9, 2009

I invented Post-Its?

Hm, I'm not really sure what to write about, and I'm also hoping that you guys are more interesting than I am. I'm currently counting down the days until my last day at SU. (I've also been doing a lot of online shopping...not purchasing, more like window shopping.) Sad thing? Not sure I'm going to be sad to leave this place at all. I mean, there are a few folks I'll miss working with, but I'm done-zo with this whole admissions counselor crap.
Yeah, let's see...this week I was bit by a mosquito that was in my office. (Oh, the dangers of a desk job.)

I was walking through the store on the phone with Ricky last night when I saw this hamburger wreck, and I said "Hold on, I just found a cake wreck. I have to take a picture." I was also outraged that it cost over 17 dollars. (biiiitch please.)

So I got off the phone and took pictures, and I've already submitted them to Cake Wrecks. Let's hope this makes the site...then we will have 2 successful submissions (Happy Patrick's Jamie) to Cake Wrecks. Sad thing? I rambled on and on about how excited I was to be able to submit to the site, and "oh we have the same birthday." I'm such a seal.
I currently have 4 blisters on my feet - two from doing a tour in uncomfortable shoes, and 2 from walking too much in flip flops. Delicate flower, party of one.
Facebook quizzes may send me over the edge if they don't get out of my news feed...or maybe I should start just unfriending anyone that takes one.
I'm excited about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment