Friday, July 17, 2009

Bright Sides of a Suckfest

So this week has been filled with every type of frustration - personal, professional, and logistical. I've had those mornings where you realize you're already late and then knock over the basket of clean laundry that you just folded....or kicked an ant bed while walking across campus getting dirt AND angry ants all in your dress shoes. All-in-all....fabulous.

But there are some bright spots:
1. I just had cupcakes for breakfast, and I had cupcakes and Diet Sunkist for dinner after a run on Tuesday. That balances out, right?

2. Someone shared this video with me - and I really like it.

3. Last night I went to a wine tasting with dad, and then spent a large portion of the evening dancing around the house to Lady Gaga as I cleaned.

4. My washer isn't spitting stuff at me anymore. No more of this.

Friday is promising. One more week of work. Beach next Saturday and All Points West after that. Here's to July's exciting end.

No comments:

Post a Comment